A post in response to today’s daily one-word prompt.
- Everything about my beautiful mother
- My children
- My sisters
- The moon
- Brilliant minds
- Art and its artist
- Being in love
- Soft warm skin lathered in creamy whipped shea butter
- Self-confidence with a wholesome combination of humbleness
- Someone singing their heart and soul out
- The scent of a Jasmin Diptyque candle
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Tears of joy
. . . . . . .
These… They all send out shimmering infectious light in their own special way.
These… They all gleam and glisten. They all shine beautifully. They generously share magical beams of illumination with us. They are all RADIANT.
Be sure to soak some in. Get you some radiance. Take a look at all the glow that surrounds you.